Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My equation. Theory of Relativity?

I was at Spiritual Rights Foundation and left due to personal reasoning and personal circumstances, none of which were anybodies fault but my own.
It hurts my psyche to think of anyone who is so hurt by their own stuff that they would wrongly find fault with so loving and kind people.
I know what it feels like to be had by a thought from your lower consciousness, and how it takes you places that seem so very real. Believe you me it's not real. It's negative thinking, which is not positive, and should not be added, but only subtracted, from your consciousness.
The way I see things is like we are all mathematicians and we either add things up correctly or we add them incorrectly.
If you would only see things in a positive light and not a dark side kind of light they will add up to an equation full of love and understanding.
SRF is not mean spirited. It is a very successful, intentional community and as with anything successful, people might get a little jealous or a little control freaked out for wanting to add their own two cents to the equation. And they are not bad for taking care of their own, I am sure, but me? I just wanna be self sufficient so as not to be a bother. I love you Joy but now that I think about it I don't believe you are being so mean, I think you are just fishing for bottom feeders, so as not to let them hurt SRF.
Anyway gotta go now. And for anyone who wants to know what I do? I just love people no matter what. Can you relate to that? Sometimes too big for my own britches too, Lizanne.

1 comment:

  1. Did you see a theraphist yet? If no, do you think about why? Mabye because the leaders of SRF scared you from it. Also they did scare people of going to the doctors. I can tell you that Im for sure are not jelous of them, I have lived there and I know the lifestyle of the leaders and their lives. I know the abuse their children did go through and all their little secrets. SRF is all bogus. Im sorry for you that still live in neglict and deny the fact that you have been ripped of. Probably you are not so rich that they did find any reason to keep you, more wrong than that there is not with you. See a proffessional that can help you get on the right track again.

    ReplyDelete